In December 2016, Central Atlanta Progress (CAP) decided to develop an actionable social media strategy to maximize the impact social media could have on their overall website traffic and organization growth.
Building on a social media audit and recommendations provided in 2015 by a previous agency, Red Trunk Media worked with CAP to develop a social media and digital marketing strategy and execution plan.
During the project RTM:
- Developed a list of key social influencers and engagement recommendations
- Created a social media toolkit for all member organizations, board members and volunteers, including relevant hashtags and social content examples.
- Optimized the LinkedIn page and created Showcase Pages, niche pages linked to a company page that allow brands to post content and market to a specific target audiences.
- Reviewed current Google Adwords campaigns and provided recommendations to optimize usage of the Google Adwords grant for nonprofits.
- Provided strategy recommendations for improving social advertising campaigns.
- Refined social media reporting to develop a reporting dashboard, including recommendation on online analytics tools.
- ClientCentral Atlanta Progress
- DateDecember 2016 - Present
- CategorySocial Media Marketing