Creating Connected Communities’ (CCC’s) mission is to enhance the lives of children in need by developing the next generation of community leaders and volunteers. Through programs like Amy’s Holiday Party and 7 others, CCC serves 1,800 children in need and offers more than 700 teen volunteer opportunities annually. Additionally, CCC’s successful Leadership Training Program continues to thrive and expand as Jewish teens plan and implement CCC events while learning about community leadership, fundraising, and project management with young adult mentors.
After six years of grassroots growth and wonderful success, CCC reached a turning point through strategic planning, resulting in the decision to invest in marketing and communications in order to capitalize on their momentum and continue to grow. Specifically, CCC wishes to elevate their communications efforts in order to attract more support from corporations and non-Jewish donors.
RTM works with CCC to:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the annual communications plan for specific target audiences
- Generate online content that engages target audience segments and leads to measurable action;
- Decide who, where, and when to disseminate; manage communications through constant contact or equivalent online database(s)
- Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications activities
- Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, and website
- Track and measure the level of engagement with target audiences over time
- Manage all media contacts to result in traditional and social media channel coverage
- ClientCreating Connected Communities
- DateNovember 2016 - Present
- CategoryIntegrated Marketing Communications