Norris Professional Services was adding a new division to their services, and wanted to use this as an opportunity to update their existing website.
The existing website was flash-based which made it unable to be viewed on mobile devices. Additionally, search engines were not able to crawl their site, really limiting the ability for potential business to find them online.
The NPS team also wanted a new look and feel that was more sleek and modern.
Red Trunk Media took on the project, redesigning the website and optimizing the site for search engines. The goals were to:
- Refresh the branding with a more modern look and feel
- Simplify the structure of the site to make it more user-friendly
- Write clear and compelling web content
- Optimize the site with keywords
Working on a tight turnaround, Red Trunk Media was able to provide the initial demo version of the site within one month.
- ClientNorris Professional Services
- DateJune 2016
- CategorySEO and Website Redesign