After six years of grassroots growth and wonderful success, Creating Connected Communities reached a turning point through strategic planning, resulting in the decision to invest in marketing and communications in order to capitalize on their momentum and continue to grow. Specifically, CCC wished to elevate their communications efforts in order to attract more support from corporations and non-Jewish donors.
The most pressing priority was the creation of a new website. The previous website was designed to primarily highlight Amy’s Holiday Party, CCC’s signature event. However, as the organization grew and expanded the website was not update to reflect the depth of their programming. Additionally, the nonprofit works with teens and kids, and had many wonderful photographs that we being underutilized online.
RTM handled the entire website rebuild process, including:
- Website competitive analysis, assessing the web presence of all major competitors, including analysis of organic search result rankings
- Keyword recommendations to ensure the best results from search engines
- Created the website wireframe, the organizational structure of the website
- Drafted and edited all website content
- Photo sourcing for each page of the site
- Complete website design, including testing/UAT
- ClientCreating Connected Communities
- DateMarch - April, 2017
- CategoryWebsite Design